The SM32 devices are AC/DC three-phase half-controlled converters designed to supply constant voltage to the DC link of the AVy and AGy inverters.
SM32 is suitable to power supply both single and multiple inverter systems parallel connected to a common DC link. The precharge of the leveling capacitors, which can be set via internal dip-switches, is performed by partializing the Mains voltage via an input thyristor bridge. A diagnostic circuit allows to set the delay time for the switching off of the power thyristor during a power dip.
- Selection of the delay time for the thyristor switching off during a power dip
(7 times, from 1.1 to 7.7 ms ± 10%) which can be selected via the dip-switches.
- Selection of the undervoltage threshold according to the power supply
voltage (3 voltages: <_370 VDC, <_ 300 VDC and <_ 80 VDC) which can be
selected via the dip-switches
- Selection of the precharge time for the leveling capacitors (5 times, from
2 to 18 seconds ± 15%), which can be selected via the dip-switches
- Selection of the power supply mains frequency: 50 or 60 Hz
- Enabling, via the terminal strip, of the precharge delay.
- Relay outputs: 1 drive OK contact (normally open, closed after the precharge)
- 2 digital outputs: MLP signal (sum of the precharge and of the set
undervoltage threshold) and ML signal (Mains voltage monitoring).
- Ambient temperature: from 0 to 55°C, if the temperature is higher than
40°C, reduce the current by 1.25% every K.
- Humidity: from 5% to 85%, 1 g/m3 up to 25 g/m3 without condensing or ice
- Altitude: up to 1000 meters on the sea level; if such value is exceeded, the
current has to be reduced by 1.2% every 100-meter increase.
Protective functions: Opening of the OK relay in case of...
- power supply loss on the regulation card (±15V)
- power supply loss
- completely discharged DC link
- An input choke is compulsory for the functioning of the SM32 power supply.